Below is a list of the markets in Fuerteventura: we have tried to be as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you notice that times and locations have changed, please let us know so we can update, add or change.
Corralejo craft market: every Thursday and Sunday from 10 to 14 at the El Campanario Shopping Center Corralejo agricultural market: every Saturday from 10 to 14 at the El Campanario Shopping Center;
- La Oliva
Every Tuesday and Friday Casa de Los Coroneles from 10 pm to 2 pm;
- El Cotillo Every Friday Plaza Publica – C/3 de Abril de 1979 from 5 to 8 pm;
Craft market Central squareb Every Saturday from 10.00 to 14.00
- Puerto del Rosario
Artisans market in Puerto del Rosario: February, April, June, August, October, December every second Sunday of the month from 10 to 14 at Vega Titer Mercadillo; Second-hand market in Puerto del Rosario: every Sunday from 10 to 14 at the HiperDino car park c/Juan de Bethancourt; Plant and animal market in Puerto del Rosario: every second Sunday of the month from 10 to 14 at the Centro Commerciale de Parque Holandes;
- El Castillo Every Friday central square near the Barcelò hotel from 9 to 13.30;
- Tarajalejo Every second Saturday of the month Central square of Tarajalejo from 10 am to 10 pm;
- Costa Calma every Wednesday and Sunday P&P shopping center from 10 am to 2 pm;
- Morro Jable – Jandía Craft market Every Monday and Thursday from 09 am to 2 pm;
- La Lajita Artisan food market Oasis Park Every day from 10 am to 2 pm;
- Tuineje – Las Playitas Evening craft market Every Wednesday from 6 pm to 10 pm;
- Caleta de Fuste Craft market Near the bus station (Guaguas) Every Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm
- The Tetir Market is held quarterly on the second Sunday of the month in the Plaza Publica from 10 am to 2 pm.